Founded in 2002
VISION: Maximize future environmental and sustainable development options to move beyond subsistence choice for our island home.
GOAL: Strengthen community capacity to manage and conserve their natural resources through training, research, demonstration and cultural exchange opportunities.
- To work with community at all levels
- To value and protect traditional knowledge, customs and practice
- To encourage and support community stewardship of our natural heritage
- To forge smart partnerships for the benefit of Rotuma
- To adopt best practice for field and community interaction.
- Strengthen the natural resources management of communities for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Provide access to information for individuals and communities.
- Provide innovative activities and programmes that encourage communities and schools’ participation.
- Encourage sustainable livelihood options appropriate for the improvement of living standard.