Founded in 2002
from an idea into the organisation we are today.
OUR VISION is stewardship.
We safeguard our heritage into the future in concert with our elders, our fathers, our mothers, our youths and our children.
OUR GOAL is empowerment.
Through hands-on education, knowledge building and opportunities of social networking.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLE is ownership.
- To engage with the community at all level
- To value traditional knowledge, customs and practice
- To encourage community stewardship of our natural heritage
- To forge smart partnerships for the benefit of Rotuma
- To adopt best practices for field and community interaction.
OUR OBJECTIVE is duty.
- Strengthen the natural resources management of communities for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Provide access to information for individuals and communities.
- Provide innovative and interactive activities and programmes that encourage community participation including schools.
- Encourage sustainable livelihood appropriate for the improvement of living standards.